- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket, eliminates the possibility of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- With a higher burst strength resulting from the double jacket construction, Poly-Tuff 600 LDH™ provides more pressure capability, maneuverability and ease of handling than nitrile rubber covered single reinforcing jacket hose.
- Poly-Tuff 600 LDH™ hose is a very strong and flexible hose, with good heat, abrasion, and chemical resistance.
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles including Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose.
- See the Ultra-Shield™ section for optional available colors.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
HOSE SIZE SPECIFICATION NUMBER ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI SERVICE TEST PSI BOWL SIZE WEIGHT PER 100′ UNCPLD
5″ PT-600-LDH 500 PSI 300 PSI 5 15/32″ 120 lbs.