The Invader 664 Composite Fire Helmet by Cairns offers solid protection and comfort.
- Select ADD TO QUOTE and we will contact you with additional configuration options and special pricing!
- Modern style fire helmet offers sleek profile that makes it ideal for most firefighting and rescue applications
- Available with the popular Defender Visor, which can easily be raised or lowered with a gloved hand.
- Offered in four colors: black, yellow, red and white
- The headband adjusts from 6 3/8″ to 8 3/8″ to properly fit a wide variety of head sizes
- Front headband adjusts for proper SCBA mask fit
- Impact cap provides superior impact and thermal protection
- Patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards while still offering impact cap coverage for head
- Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite shell resists cracking and chipping
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- 3-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty
There are no reviews yet.