Turtle Plastics 12″ x 8.5″ Stepped Wedge
Plastic cribbing has no knots and does not split, crack, or splinter. It does not absorb blood, oil, or most chemicals and is slip resistant.
- 100% recycled plastic construction for added durability
- Unmatched strength – stronger than oak
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals, even blood
- Lightweight and splinter free
Active vs Static Cribbing
Active cribbing is used when a person is working near the cribbing. Static (or Passive) cribbing is used to keep material off the ground to allow a forklift to operate.
Cross grain bearing design strength for traditional wood cribbing varies by wood species from 200 PSI to 1000 PSI.
For example using: 500 PSI; Strength 500 x 3.5 x 3.5 x 4 = 24,000 lbs. Plastic cribbing can sustain up to 700-1200 PSI. Creating a safer, longer lasting and more durable cribbing base.
- 3″ high stepped top surface slope downward for improved grip
- Convenient lanyard optional
- Dimensions: 12″ x 8.5″
- Weight: 6 lbs